|TRANSCRIPT OFFICE CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER beginning Friday, June 14
Transcripts for summer programs, summer jobs and transfers will be processed by the Registrar.
College Transcripts will be processed in August More Info
AP Exam testing dates at Lake Forest High School are May 6-10 and May 13-17, 2013.
Should a student decide not take an exam he/she registered for, LFHS must be notified at least one “school” day in advance to receive a partial refund.
For any questions regarding registration for AP exams, please visit the College Board website or call Mrs. LaVitola at 847-582-7761. http://www.collegeboard.com/ap/students/index.html
Seniors will be asked to report on Naviance the status of all college applications (admitted, denied, wait listed, etc.).
Honors Night will be held on Wednesday, May 29 at 7:00pm in the Raymond Moore Auditorium. This evening recognizes the accomplishments of our seniors through various honors, awards and scholarships and is open to everyone. Those who are receiving an award will be sent a formal invitation in the mail. However, the exact nature of the award and/or scholarship will not be disclosed until it is presented that evening. Please make sure to RSVP to Jennifer Gleason at 847-582-7342 if you receive an invitation to Honors Night so we know if the award recipient will be in attendance.
-The Illinois State Board of Education is providing ACT Online Prep (Free) to all school districts through May 31, 2013.
can be found on-line here
More info and deadlines!
Please be sure to turn in all medical and health related forms to the Nurse by Thursday, August 1. Forms can be mailed in or turned directly into the high school. Forms were mailed home in the spring. If you have any questions or concerns contact Diane Bower, Nurse at Lake Forest High School at 847-582-7335 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note and follow the listed procedures for the Health Office.
1. No School personnel shall administer to any student, nor shall any student possess or consume any prescription or nonprescription medication except after the filling with the school district a completed and signed Medication Authorization Form. This form must be signed by the parent and the physician.
2. All student medication shall be left with the School Nurse during the School Day.
3. The parent or guardian will be responsible for bringing and removing all prescription and non prescription medication in it’s original labeled pharmacy container.
4. Self administration of insulin, asthma inhalers and epinephrine is permitted provided that the Medical Authorization form is completed and reviewed by the School Nurse.
5. The School Nurse will supervise medication administration. Delegation of medication administration is at the discretion of the school Nurse.
This policy means that a current Certificate of Health Examination and Immunization Form MUST be on file in the Health Office and/or updated before the first day of school. More Info
All student-athletes need health examinations and immunizations before the first day of practice or try outs. Do not turn forms into coaches. They must be received by the Health Office/Nurse
Students interested in being designated as an Illinois State Scholar must take the ACT test on the only remaining date of June 8. The Illinois State Scholar Program gives statewide recognition to those students who have attained outstanding scholastic achievement as determined by their academic record, ACT assessment scores and high school certification.